Zinstall products provide a solution for the full scope of PC migration needs - from bare metal migration to Desktop Virtualization.
These are the main points of our technological focus:
- Decoupling the "logical" and the "physical" layers of the PC
- To perform a migration to another PC or to a new OS, we first need to separate the user environment - the OS, applications, data, personal settings, security settings, administrative profiles - from the physical hardware. We then deploy this "environment container" on its new destination.
- Desktop Virtualization
- This unique technology was originally developed with enterprise IT needs in minds, with virtualized desktops all stored on corporate servers - and not on the end-user's PC. The goal of desktop virtualization is simplified and centralized management, upgrading and configuring of user desktops.
At Zinstall, we believe that virtualization, as any other technology, must conform to real - not virtual - business needs. That's why we have applied this technology to solving one of the most painful problems of today's IT - migration to new OS. Of course, for those who are ready to go VDI, we have the perfect product to eliminate the migration pain.
- Efficiency and Resilience
- Even the best solution won't be good enough if it's too expensive, too time-consuming or too resource-hungry. We make a point of performing each required task as efficient as possible, as fast as possible, and with least long-run costs. Data deduplication, network transfer optimization, dynamic resource balancing, storage optimization - these are all part of this overall strategy.
- Ease of use
- Let's face it - migration is difficult, and even more so when we need to be resilient, efficient and fast. This is exactly why we make the process extreme easy for the user. One single click - that's it. No network configurations, no "easy wizards", no questions about TCP/IP and SMB shares. And for the more advanced users and for IT professionals, our advanced options provide full customization of the migration task.
IT administrators need to move applications, data and personalization settings to new computers. Our innovative technology encapsulates these three important components into a single container, and deploys this container to any destination: new bare metal hardware, new OS or VDI.
Our strategy is to harness the power of hardware-software decoupling, virtualization and deduplication to provide robust, high-impact PC life-cycle management. Zinstall features and benefits address many IT pain points, reduce support calls and increase user satisfaction.
Our strategy is aligned with the needs of our customers. We are confident that our products help our clients manage their IT environments easier and more efficiently, and achieve results unattainable with other solutions on the market.
Zinstall techology solutions are US pat. pending, subject to respective patents and regulations.