How to transfer photos and pictures to new computer with Windows 10, 8 or 7
In this article, we’ll see how to transfer your photos and pictures from one computer to another (along with your actual programs and the rest of your files). The transfer including not just the photos and pictures, but also music, documents, favorites, stored passwords, accounts, definitions and even your programs.
In this tutorial, we’ll learn how to transfer photos and pictures completely automatically – using Zinstall WinWin. This tutorial works for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP. Yes, this does mean that you can transfer everything even from XP to Windows 10!
How to transfer photos and pictures from to new computer
- Download Zinstall WinWin on both computers.
Note: You can download WinWin here, and its user guide here.
- Run Zinstall WinWin on the old computer.
- Run Zinstall WinWin on the new computer.
- You don’t need to do any configurations for the computers to connect – it’s automatic.
- If the computers are already connect to same router, same Internet connection, or same wireless connection, you don’t need anything else.
- If the computers are not connected at all, connect them with a network / Ethernet cable.
- If you’d like to select which applications and files you want to transfer, press the Advanced menu. If you just want to transfer everything, you don’t need to go to the Advanced menu. Photos and pictures will be transferred automatically.
- Press “Go” on the new computer to start the transfer
- The transfer will take a while (depending on how much data you have to transfer), and report to you when done.
That’s it! You now have your photos and pictures, with all of your files and programs, on your new computer.
Ready to transfer your photos and pictures, programs and files? Get Zinstall WinWin here.
Video tutorial – how to transfer photos and pictures to a new computer